What to expect
Our mission at HolyMama...
We love Bali –
How much and what’s included?
Prices range from 990 - 2500 Euros depending on accommodation choice. Each rate includes the following:
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation in beautiful Ibicencan villa or country cabana for you and your child/ children. Choose your preferred accommodation from 'HolyMama Sanctuary' or 'HolyMama Haven' (space is limited, so please book early to ensure you receive your preference).
- Daily 90 minute to 2 hour morning yoga class for mums - main teachers are Suzanne Faith Slocum-Gori and Opale.
- 2 evening meditations (for e.g. HolyMama Women's Circle with flower mandala, womb healing and activation led by Claudia, Sundance/Medicine Dance, Sound Healing with live instruments and voice, Voice Essence Journey with Laor). Evening babysitting included, in case your child wakes up.
- Opening welcome circle for mums and children, closing circle for mums.
- 2-3 children's yoga classes with special children's yoga teacher
- Pedicure or Dr. Hauskcha/Dulkamara organic bamboo facial on-site
- Creative children's programme every morning for 3.5-4 hours. Multi-lingual, heart-centered carers using Montessori/Waldorf approach. Languages spoken English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.
- All meals for you and your child. These are delicious, organic, vegetarian meals prepared by high-end caterers and private chefs. Children's evening meal prepared by children's chef.
- Daily organic alkalising juices and smoothies
- Snacks and fruit
- Unlimited herbal teas and mineral water
- Superfoods such as maca, alfalfa, wheatgrass and goji berries
- Beautiful welcome gift
- Daily cleaning
- Yoga mats, towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WiFi etc
If you'd like to come with a friend/mother/helper and want to share a room please ask for prices.
If you want to bring a second child this is generally an extra 250 Euros to cover extra childcare, food, sleeping arrangements.
Retreats are Sunday to Saturday – there is the option of staying an extra night if flights are better for you.
Check-in is anytime on Sunday and check-out is 11.00 on Saturday. The retreat begins with the opening circle on Monday morning. Sunday is the arrivals day. Participants all arrive at different times and all meals are provided. We give you time to settle in and acclimatize. There is no fixed schedule for Sunday to allow for rest after travel.
More questions? Refer to our FAQ section.
- Flights to Ibiza, shuttle from airport to villa (taxi or car rental)
- Meals out and outings (although we can organise these and extra childcare if needed)